So you want to learn more about me do ya? Awesome! I put together 5 random facts about me that aren’t jokes. This is me (in no particular order). I held nothing back!
1) I tend to talk….A LOT! I can’t help myself and I blame the gift of gab from my mother.If you catch me babbling while we are on the phone or when I am working with you, tell me to stop! My feelings won’t get hurt. My husband has perfected the art of letting me know when to stop. If you want some tips, contact him and he can fill you in on some helpful hints.
2) What has 2 thumbs and loves anything 80′s? This girl! I have no shame! I love me some 80′s music! If you see me in town, you may even catch me rocking out in my car. My poor kids know the words to almost every Bon Jovi, Journey, & Pat Benatar song out there. Yeah, it is that bad.
3) Before every session I play Don’t Stop Believing from Journey. It is kind of my thing. Yes, it may sound corny to you, but to me it means everything! It was one of my sister’s favorite songs, so much in fact, we played it at her funeral. The song puts life into perspective for me by reminding me of her and also how I need to believe in myself. I can go on and on about this song and the goosebumps I get everytime I listen to it but I will spare you the details. Just know that it means the world to me.
4) I am scared to death of frogs and flying on planes. You want to see this chick freak out, put a frog in my view and I am gone like the wind.
If you are reading this and have sat next to me on an airplane, I apologize for the nail marks in your arms and the crying you witnessed during the flight. My worst nightmare would be my plane crashing into a field of frogs. I am getting the ‘heebie geebies’ just thinking about it.
5) I tend to use the word Awesome lots! Awesome is such and awesome word! Doh! lol! I can’t help myself. It is the 80′s chick in me that won’t let the word go.
So there you go! Five random facts about me! But guess what? It won’t end there if I get the privilege of photographing your family. Just to remind you, read fact #1 over again.Most of all, thank you for taking the time to get to know me!